Christmas Day! We celebrated on Christmas Eve because Stephan worked on Christmas Day. We had a "Cajun "Christmas Eve on 'Christmas Adam' and had gumbo. So. Yummy.
I couldn't be more excited about my bird book and binoculars!
Eric's looking good while he enjoys his stocking bounty.
Playing Eric's new game: bananagrams! Love it!
The happiest face ever. He is dang cute. And a Rack-O champ. He trashed us every time.
Bundled up for our 8 degree visit to Giant Springs.
Wha....? I just looked over and Matthew was doing this. :) He was very concentrated too. Yoga maybe?
Giant Springs produces about 300 million of gallons of spring water everyday. It comes up at 54 degrees year round.
So pretty.
Just couldn't resist. Looked it up in my bird book. It's a very fat killdeer.
Winter wonderland! Merry Christmas and happy New Year from Great Falls, Montana! We are so happy my brothers could come up from BYU!
i LOVE THIS. And that little face of Stephans is so cute. and your little face on christmas with your new birding equipment is SO cute. Wish I could go birding with you--you live in a great place for it! I love seeing this, I have been wondering how everything was with your broski's there. Love you all!
ReplyDelete