Friday, February 3, 2012

The new and improved.

I decided to revamp my blog.  It needed a new feel, and new exciting posts. Then I realized, I am the same old person! I also started questioning whether I am even exciting. Well, yes and no. The exciting things around here are:
-when my husband gets home from work. (This one takes the cake)
-Opening my blinds and windows and letting the sun plus our 70 degree breeze freshen my house... in February.
-Finally being able to jog two miles again with out stopping. (This is somewhat embarrassing for me to type since I used to run 5 or so miles like nothing.)
-Furnishing my house.  This endeavor my take a bit, but tomorrow our first new addition will be arriving!

And finally, a picture.
We had a wonderful trip coming to CA. We started in Moab, then went to Phoenix, and then Huntington Beach. We saw a lot of friends and family. I am especially appreciating that Ste and I had a chance to just be with each other. Since he has started working it's been more and more clear to me how lucky we were to have a vacation together before he started his full-time job. We even accidentally booked a spa and resort on the beach for our stay in Huntington Beach. I got over the disappointment pretty quickly, because I have never slept better. I wish I could have brought that bed home with me!

2 comments:

  1. YES you are exciting!!! we are just older :) Love the new blog, love hearing everything. bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaw we miss you! I'm glad you're enjoying the sunshine!

      Delete